If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason then we are happy to offer you a refund. All we ask is that the item is returned within 30 days of delivery in original unworn condition with no marks or damage. The shoe box and any original packaging (e.g. tissue paper, shoe stretchers, tags, protective packaging) will also need to be returned in original condition. For returned footwear the shoe box will need to be protected for postage, you are welcome to re-use the mail bag that your order arrived in to keep the package waterproof . Please do not use any sticky tape on the box or attach anything to the box. We reserve the right to send items back to the customer without a refund if they are not returned in original condition.
Refunds are processed within 2 working days of receiving the item back. No return forms are required so you are welcome to simply send an item back to us as detailed on this page and we will deal with the refund promptly for you.
Over the Christmas period we extend our returns policy to enable the return of items you may wish to give as presents. Any orders placed from 1st November 2020 can be returned until 31st January 2021 for a refund or exchange.
1) Include your details so we can identify who sent the parcel and process your refund promptly. This should include your name, address, proof of purchase/date of purchase and any relevant order numbers. A copy of the invoice included with your order will include all of these details so we would advise providing this with your return.
2) Package the item securely, including all the original packaging that you received with your item. The shoe box (or other branded packaging) should be wrapped in something waterproof ready for transit; you can simply re-use the original mail bag that your order arrived in or you can use another packaging bag/plastic bag if preferred.
3) Clearly display our return address on the package: KissShoe.co.uk, PO Box 3166, Bristol, BS8 9GY, United Kingdom.
4) Display your own name and address on the parcel, ideally on the back, in case it is undelivered for any reason it should then be returned to sender.
5) We recommend that you use a tracked delivery service when sending your parcel so you can check when we have received the parcel safely for your own peace of mind. You may wish to use a service with the relevant insurance should you feel this is necessary, as we will not be able to offer a refund on an item which has been lost in the post. You are required to pay the postage fee to return the goods to us and any associated postage costs will not be refunded.
Should you wish to receive a different size, different colour or a different product than the one you have already ordered, we would ask that you return the original order for a refund and simply place a new order for the new product you wish to receive. Refunds are always processed promptly and your new order will be dispatched promptly too.
Further details can be found under our Terms and Conditions.